Thursday, May 12

Nothing Natural About This

Courtesy of Mothering Magazine--a flash movie about the home birth of Jude Rowan. Natural my heiney--no tubes, doctors, needles, drugs, sterile "home-like environment", etc. Egads. Absolutely nothing natural about that, in my mind! I'll be drugged up the minute the PG test is positive!

And those kids are watching! I think there's a reason we don't remember our own births, I for one continue to believe my own parents had NOTHING to do whatsoever with my own life on this earth, thank you. I mean, ewww. I did not come from "down there" on my mom, and they sure as hell didn't have sex! Those poor kids, they're scarred for life.

Home Birth Movie (Flash Required)

Update: sent this on to daddytypes, and it was his very next post!! Knew he'd like it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home