Thursday, May 12

Nothing Natural About This

Courtesy of Mothering Magazine--a flash movie about the home birth of Jude Rowan. Natural my heiney--no tubes, doctors, needles, drugs, sterile "home-like environment", etc. Egads. Absolutely nothing natural about that, in my mind! I'll be drugged up the minute the PG test is positive!

And those kids are watching! I think there's a reason we don't remember our own births, I for one continue to believe my own parents had NOTHING to do whatsoever with my own life on this earth, thank you. I mean, ewww. I did not come from "down there" on my mom, and they sure as hell didn't have sex! Those poor kids, they're scarred for life.

Home Birth Movie (Flash Required)

Update: sent this on to daddytypes, and it was his very next post!! Knew he'd like it! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger soul78 said...

That is hysterical!!
I am the mom of Jude and, we are having another baby in a couple of months, we just got a lecture from our three year old for not waking him up for the birth of Jude..
Also My brother was at our last two births (iralippke.com) and he was there when I was born at home 27 years ago, I asked our six year old son if he would rather not be there this time and go to a friend home instead and he was mad at me for asking him.
It is so amazing to be at a birth, it is the ultimate thrill to see a life born.
-mother of Jude

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home