Monday, March 13

Mea Culpa

Actually, this post should probably be titled "Mea Pukea." Sorry, sorry, sorry, it has been much too long. Here, be distracted by pretty pictures!



Oooh, ahhh! Now you have forgotten that it has been a MONTH. See, here's the deal, the morning sickness, she has hit me very very hard--think exorcist. Greg thought I was possessed. But then, an angel came to me, and said "Lo, behold the wonder that is Zofran." And it was good, oh so very good.

So, yes, much too sick to even think, let alone actually sit in front of a computer, especially, when the layout of my site alone still makes me want to hurl. So I hem, and haw, and delay. Ugh, what to do with such an ugly site! Oh well.

So, yes, as seen above, went in to the MD, was given the amazing Zofran (well, prescription, the stuff itself costs $25 per pill!), got the ultrasound. Saw tiny little beating heart--fell completely in love. Learned due date will actually be October 13th. A FRIDAY. Became completely freaked out by potential demon spawn.

So, there it is: an update. And, although I don't have energy to spiff up this lame excuse for a site, I do however have time to research the stroller I want. I leave you with a picture. Anyone who knows it will talk me out of it, but I will not be deterred....

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Sorry about the ms, that bites that you're having such an awful time of it.

I keep a blog listing pregnant bloggers and have added you to the list. Please let me know if you'd like to be removed or if I need to change any information. http://thebabyregistry.blogspot.com

Thanks, and congrats again.

11:31 AM  
Blogger agness said...

Yeah for a healthy bean. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well and I'm glad you were able to get help (meds).

Here are a couple links that you might like from a friend's blog:

http://www.kaisermichalski.com/keeping_up_with_the_kaise/2005/05/pregnancy_favor.html

http://www.kaisermichalski.com/keeping_up_with_the_kaise/2005/03/stroller_mania.html

I also like this blog - http://www.babychic101.com/

9:49 PM  
Blogger agness said...

ack, let's try that again:

Stroller Mania

Pregnancy Favorite Things

9:51 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

fabulous! Thanks both s. and agness! will definitely check them out!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home