Thursday, July 7

This is ridiculous

I can't believe I'm looking up a fertility clinic's website. I just can't believe it. I mean, what's wrong with us that we can't perform the basic human function of procreation!?!? Its not supposed to be this hard.

I started yesterday. Was weepy all day. Still kinda am. I'm just so pissed and frustrated. It just can't be this hard!!

Its so embarassing, we can't get this simple thing right. Somehow, I feel like I'm being cheated out of a basic human right.

And I'm totally making a big deal out of nothing. I'm only looking up the fertility clinic to have Greg go in and get tested. Just to be safe. Its really not The End of The World. But, Time is not your friend. And testing for Male Factor infertility is phenomenally easier than testing for female. So, rule out the easy one first. Then, start on me. Though, I don't know if they'll even help us, since it hasn't been that long. This is ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home