Monday, June 27

the WAIT

So, I peed on a stick this morning. I peed on a stick Sat morning too. Nothing. Nada. Nope. Zero. Zilch. Not even a blush.

I think I'm going to scream.

I swear--if it doesn't happen this month, I'm going to be PISSED.

I swear, everybody I know is pregnant, can have a kid, has just had a kid, whatever, EXCEPT ME.

I SWEAR!!!

So, if I surged the 20th, that means I probably ovulated 21st or 22nd. If it was the 22nd, I guess that would only put me 5 days past. Well, okay, I guess I'll be a little more patient. But only a little. Hmph.

Oh, and btw--I'm done with the Really Annoying Acronyms. Like DPO, O'd (come on...there's only one O, and ovulation ain't it!), and DH--his name is Greg y'all. GREG.

If you are going to miss them--tough--get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home