Monday, June 27

Because you're not that lucky

Apparently, my idea isn't novel (duh, knew that already). But, I will tell you right now--I will never, ever end up being published. I am NOT THAT GOOD. And because you all love me and care about me, you will read my horrible mushily written, non-pithy musings anyway. Because you're Just Not That Lucky to have a friend/relative/sister that can actually WRITE.

If you want decent writing, or heck, to be able to just see comments from others on the writing, visit the blogs listed on the right of this page.

Or get this guys book:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/lifestyle/229965_baby27.html

I think I'll start leaving myself comments, so I can feel loved.

And btw, what the heck is wrong with my html??!?!?! Don't understand it...so consider this the disclaimer. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home